I’m going to shake things up a bit with this post. BEHOLD the “Squirrel Song.” A song I tend to play when entertaining. If ever you find yourself visiting Guelph, ON, be sure to visit the University. They have squirrels the size of chickens. This song is about the kung-fu fighting/man-eating chicken squirrels.
Top Posts & Pages
- Conversations About Iceland
- Household Monsters and Such
- Singing to Oneself
- The Yoga Bear
- Where's Today's Robin Hood?
- An Emotionally Stable Singing Ostrich
- Association Against Parking in More Than One Parking Space.
- From Couch Potato to Activity Seeker!
- Why children are the key to learning a language
- Wordly Wonders
Some great other stuff