Top Posts & Pages
- Conversations About Iceland
- Household Monsters and Such
- Singing to Oneself
- The Yoga Bear
- Where's Today's Robin Hood?
- An Emotionally Stable Singing Ostrich
- Association Against Parking in More Than One Parking Space.
- From Couch Potato to Activity Seeker!
- Why children are the key to learning a language
- Wordly Wonders
Some great other stuff
Tag Archives: Cartoon
There comes a time in everyone’s life when a GREAT tale must be told. A tale worthy of the inquisitive bartender’s attention at the local pub. I now have one such a tale to tell (in lieu of regular blog … Continue reading
Today’s post is an exciting one. I finally received and fulfilled the first animal art request! I’ve even decided to celebrate by drinking a DOUBLE shot of espresso. It’s going to be a wild morning… Anyway, the request entailed the … Continue reading
Oh Winter! How I do love thee. With thy snow that falls so elegantly, and air so refreshingly cool. I would never complain about you my favourite season… that is, until today. Winter, you ruined everything in 2012. What were … Continue reading
Christmas in Iceland is slightly different from Christmas back in Canada. For one, Icelanders have a multitude of Santa Clauses (also referred to as Yule Lads or Jólasveinar in Icelandic). From what I have learnt, these Yule Lads are all … Continue reading