Top Posts & Pages
- Conversations About Iceland
- Household Monsters and Such
- Singing to Oneself
- The Yoga Bear
- Where's Today's Robin Hood?
- An Emotionally Stable Singing Ostrich
- Association Against Parking in More Than One Parking Space.
- From Couch Potato to Activity Seeker!
- Why children are the key to learning a language
- Wordly Wonders
Some great other stuff
Tag Archives: Iceland
There comes a time in everyone’s life when a GREAT tale must be told. A tale worthy of the inquisitive bartender’s attention at the local pub. I now have one such a tale to tell (in lieu of regular blog … Continue reading
Living in Iceland has been a much different experience than living in Canada. Although I had an idea what to expect, I still find myself baffled at times by the contrast of the two societies. For one, Iceland is a … Continue reading
I have to admit that I have an unnatural aversion towards what can only be described as a ‘first world problem.’ This aversion is closely related to parking and general regard for others. On multiple occasions lately I have come … Continue reading